Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Favorites

I'm blaming Haute Mama for this one.  Completely impractical but still so cute!  Sadly, at $50, I can't even BEGIN to justify buying it.

OTvan (image and more info here)
Ok.  Seriously.  I want this.  I have no idea why, but it's so stinking cute!!

So there are really only two things today.  I think I've been feeling a little shopped-out and guilty the last few days.  I've bought a lot of stuff the last week or so!!!  Here's a list:
  1. New sunglasses (I broke mine last fall, and I'm paranoid about getting cataracts like my dad so it was PAST time to replace them.  Did you know that sun exposure to your eyes is a cause of cataracts??!!! $14)
  2. Wide brown belt (used a Kohls coupon - $4)
  3. Amazing $18 dress from the resale shop
  4. Black cotton blazer (thrift store - $4!)
  5. Target dress (I need a few more things to wear that are school-appropriate - $24)
  6. Hairspray (upgraded from the $2 a can stuff I've used forever because I used this brand at my sister-in-laws and loved it--also used a coupon from Ulta - $13)
  7. Black wedges (half-off AND a needed addition to my wardrobe because the only pair of summery black shoes I have are flip-flops - these were my most expensive purchase by far - I'd link but they're sold out already - $49)
  8. Eyeshadow (to replace the one that was used up - $5)
It's not really like I've just gone CRAZY shopping or anything, but that's a lot of things at once for me.  The guilt kind of takes the fun out of things, doesn't it?  BUT...I've also kind of run out of "wants".  I need a new curling iron, and I'm still looking for that denim jacket to restyle, but I think I'm good for now.  My plan now is to take all the inspiration I get from my fellow bloggers and come up with some new ways to wear the things I already have. Can't wait to see what I come up with!!! (and do any of the rest of you spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about your next outfit?  lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment