Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm a sucker for pretty packaging


Okay, I'll admit that I have no idea how well this stuff works.  It DOES have a 4+ star rating on Sephora.com, which means it's probably pretty good, but I haven't used it to know for sure.  I LOVE the packaging though, so I'm seriously considering snapping up some of this (plus, I'm 38 so a good eye would probably be a good thing to add to my beauty arsenal).

Here's another product from the line:


Since I actually DO like a lot of Benefit products (hello Dallas!), and these particular products have really good ratings, I might try this sample set:

Oh who am I kidding!  I just want this because the jars are even tinier and cuter.  Why try to lie about it?? 

Am I the only one who is a sucker for tiny and cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment